Monday, February 4, 2008

reverse discrimination

I write this post ,but I don't claim that I never discriminate.
I knew some black people who always said bad stuff about white people. "white people are cold hearted . Have you been with white people, they .... " These black people were my favorite people. I saw one case of discrimination with my own eyes in the first day that I started working in the US. I found out the reason behind my friend's hate.I ,my self have been discriminated alot by white people. I never remember some one as cold blodded as that white person who discriminated against me. I agree that that white individual was whatever he/she was called by some black people , but I can't accept that it is okay to believe that all white people are like this or at least it is not okay to be rude to every white person that I see or every white person that I suspect to be one of those precious antique Americans.So, I do believe in discrimination and reverse discrimination(the meaning of the expression) some people who have been discriminated in society try to take revenge.But, what is the solution? I kind of this that Martin Luther King had found a formula for it ,and his formula was equality. What do you think? do you think that equality is a good slolution?

No comments: